Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's been a while

Man i've been neglecting this blog for a while but since i'm actually free i'ma spit some shit thats been on my mind for a while now. As of right now i'm staying with some great friends of mine in their apartment since my school decided to not give me housing this year. I'm still currently looking for an apartment out here in baltimore. I have a room mate in mind but right now for what ever reason she's decided to not return my phone calls. My friends say that i can stay with them for as long as i want but i still want my own place just because, everyone needs their space it's only human. Other than my current housing situation i've been in a pretty alright mood. Schools going all right so far i really can't complain. Hopefully my friend comes through with this apartment but i have a good feeling that she won't come through so tomorrow i plan on looking up some apartments tomorrow for myself cause i don't have time for bullshit man. Looks like i'll have to find me a job while i'm up here to cause i know my dad won't pay for my apartment by his self. I tell you man life right now is difficult but i'm not going to bitch and moan cause that wont' solve a thing. For the few friends that read this blog if you haven't heard from me lately it's cause i'm busy trying to get myself situated out here i'm not neglecting you guys even though i only hear from a handful of you guys. So just keep me in your prayers and hope the best for me right since that's all you guys can do.

0 comments: